|Posted by CCHC Official Page on July 24, 2018 at 1:40 PM|
The CCCN is poised in dealing with social problems of unemployment, economic hardship, dependency burden and social vices by professional guidance and counseling training seminars, social studies and research works, human resource development and entrepreneurship aid, and schools and community outreach programs.
Volunteers, researchers, philanthropists, internship seekers, etc. can choose from the outline of our four main causes or objects:
1. Professional Guidance And Counseling Training
Under this are:
• marriage and family counselling
• guidance and career counselling
• substance abuse counseling/therapy
• Educational Counseling.
• Debt counseling
• Child development counseling
• Anxiety disorder
• Borderline personality
• Eating disorder
• Generalized anxiety
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder
• Panic disorder
• Social phobia
• Religious counseling
2. Social Studies / Research Works
• Social Welfare of Children and Youth
• Health Education
• Social Innovation
• Social Amenities Initiatives
• Socio-economic empowerment
• Socio-cultural studies
• Social Groups
3. Human Resource Development And Entrepreneurship Aid
• Business and Innovation Workshops / Seminars
• Youth Training and Development
• Vocational / Technical Skill Education
• Career Development
4. Schools And Community Outreach Programs
• Measures to Control and Prevent Teenage Pregnancy, Street Children, Drug Abuse, and all forms of Social Vices.
• Adolescent Sex Education.
• Anti-Child Labor and Trafficking Campaign.
• Social Innovation Initiatives
• Organizing Free Remedial and Vacation Classes for Students.
• Socio Economic Development Projects
• Children and Youth Educational Rights
• Children and Youths Health Education
• General Welfare of Children and Youths.
Facebook : www.facebook.com/cccnpage.
Facebook group: https://web.facebook.com/groups/2470017853224119/
Join our LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8582950
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cccncounseling / @cccncounseling